This is to certify that PhiLings Palette Treatments are performed in compliance with all measures of the utmost importance for client safety.
We only use the highest quality products.
The needles and sharp instruments are sterile and disposable.
All components of the equipment that come in contact with the clients skin are for one time use, sterilised and in separate sterile packing.
Micro Needling products are non-toxic, sterile and certified by the National Healthcare Authority.
Microneedling solutions are packed as monodose products for single use on on client only.
The procedure is performed in strict compliance with all hygiene and health protection measures within the meaning that:
- Before and after each procedure hands are sanitised properly.
- Wearing sterile disposable gloves and lab coat as well as a mask in all phases of the procedure.
- Containers for products are small, disposable and eliminated after being used for each client.
- Protection sheet (e.g. Paper) placed over the linen is disposable and changed after each client. Dirty and contaminated linen are washed with hot water (95 degrees) with an appropriate detergent.
- Workplace is suitable and meets certain criteria according to hygienic standards. The floor and all surfaces are covered by waterproof materials, easy to clean and to disinfect the room where the procedure is carried out.
- The room where the procedure is carried out is separated from waiting, cleaning and sterilised rooms.
Hygiene measures and post care instructions related to the client after the treatment must be followed strictly to prevent and side effects and to ensure best possible results.
We comply with a strict code to achieve a beautiful look for each client which has been developed exclusively ad PhiLings.